As you may imagine, being librarians, we do a lot of things out of the goodness of our hearts. We know it looks like library folk are rolling in cash and making it rain everywhere they go, but this is not the reality. Sadly.
There are several things you can do that will encourage us in this ridiculous project.
- Buy us a coffee. Drop a few bucks in our tip jar, and we will salute your good health. And be caffeinated. If we get enough supporters, we would love to get equipment to launch a podcast so you can learn about our events in advance and plan some awesome observances of your own.
- Buy us other stuff. We have an Amazon wishlist with books and movies and such that help us to find new events to celebrate or to guide us in making them weeks.
- Follow us on WordPress (down at the bottom of the screen) or on our Facebook or twitter accounts. This makes us feel good and also puts the joy of fiction in front of your friends too.
- Click some things. Clicking links or ads (even when you buy Nothing) can get some change back to us. Traffic is its own currency.
- Chat us up to your friends. We are a group of friends who love fiction. If you love it too, share it with your friends. There is no surplus of joy in our world, so spread the fun as broadly as you can.
Thanks for giving this a read. We appreciate all of our fans and any positive thing you care to send our way. Thanks!